Veracore is now connected to Spring Systems for all your EDI, RETAIL COMPLIANCE and DROPSHIP needs!
Getting started is easy! We will help you through these simple steps and guide you along the way.
- Fill out the form below
- Work with your account manager to complete the Spring Systems new customer setup forms.
- We will setup your vendor account and test it with your retailer. Spring Systems will act as your EDI team and take care of all EDI and label setup, testing, and verification requirements.
Spring Systems webservice API documentation can be found here.
EDI is easy with Spring and Veracore! EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is connection between two systems. When your buyer writes an order you will instantly receive an email notification. The email will include an order summary and link to access your account in our PortalApp. Within PortalApp you can:
- View order detail online. Order is also auto pushed to Veracore.
- Create a shipment and send that shipping detail back to your retailer(s) (includes GS1 128 Labels)
- Transmit your invoice to your retailer(s)
- and much more... including reporting, CSV download, automation, warehouse & ERP integration, and hang tag / RFID printing
- Please ask us about our Full Service offering where we do all the work for you!
Need More Info?
Browse through some of our articles: