We are looking for a seasoned programmer to further develop and expand an existing application (PHP / MySQL / Apache).
We have an initial list of bug that initially need to be addressed. Additionally we also have a list of new functionality to be developed including development of web service calls to/from external applications.
The current application is PHP / MySQL / Apache. We have separate dev / test / production environments set up.
The functionality revolves around logistics and EDI processing. We mostly service the retail / apparel sector. Some areas of the application get quite complex. Experienced programmer needed.
- Solid programming skills, especially with object oriented programming and systematic problem solving
- Experience with:
- Windows server
- Java Script
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, scalable, object oriented PHP
- A working knowledge of relational databases
- Experience in a collaborative development environment, version control
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Knowledge of web service calls
- VBA, Access, Excel (we have some internal Access application and complex excel macros that need maintenance from time to time)
- Team player.
Our company provides technical services to the retail, fashion and wholesale industries. We pride ourselves on building strong business relationships with our customers, helping them deepen their relationships with the major retail players (Amazon.com, Bed Bath & Beyond, Bloomingdales, JC Penney, Macy's, Neiman Marcus, Nordstron, Saks Fifth Avenue, Sears, Stein Mart, Target, Walmart, etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity.
Work Schedule: Full-time (9-6)
Onsite only. No remote or telecommunting.