Any new initiative will fail without the buy in of those involved. This is especially true with an EDI project where the end users (suppliers) do not all work for the same company. The ground work of planning, strategizing, and creating a powerful message is almost more important than the actual roll out process. Presenting the right message and being able to proactively communicate it to each supplier, while educating them on the benefits to EDI is the goal. This community adoption process is not only an integration of EDI systems but an integration of processes, people and goals. This method of adoption over these many layers is where the true ROI will be accomplished.
To accomplish this success we use a proven methodology built from experience and best practices and apply it to your specific project requirement. We take into consideration the different stages of maturity of each supplier with respect to EDI. Our adoption method has a three pronged approach so each supplier can be adopted into the community regardless of what stage they are in.
- Clarify/Distill Your Message
- Partner Value Identification Prioritizing
- Design & Document Business Processes
- Create Integration Document “Cookbook”
- Plan Partner Adoption
- Develop Communication Plan
- Complete “Cookbook” with Communication Material
- Deploy Communication Plan
- Partner Development
- Post Implementation Support (Training & Maintenance)
Learn more about how to get started.