EDI Trading Partners Community
After getting our start in the Apparel & Footwear arena, we've grown to serve many different industries. Today, our customers trade with thousands of different retailers, and new trading partners are added constantly.
Grow Your Business | 10,000+ Trading Partner Connections
Spring Systems has provided EDI and integration services and expertise since 1996, giving the retail industry an effective, automated way of doing business with major retailers. With Spring Systems, you can be instantly compliant with your retailer's requirements and linked to your ERP and warehouse, using the proven transaction processing built into our service.
Our customers currently trade with thousands of different retailers, and new trading partners are constantly being added.
Interested In Seeing More?
We'd love to run you through a brief custom demo. Every retailer is different; having a custom demo enables you to see exactly what you will be working with.
Smooth and Simple EDI Compliance
- Web Self Service
- Your time is valuable. Our affordable service will notify you via email of your orders. Simply go to our PortalApp, print your labels, send shipping notifications and transmit invoices.
- Full Service
- Our team is on call to do the work for you or just for some quick advice. This "red glove" full service solution is a great way to start learning about these complex retailer requirements.
- Integrated Service
- Spring Systems provides integration services for any of your business requirements, in a seamless process we can transfer and receive data in any format. With our flexible web service API's you can easily and cost effectively implement an efficient solution.
- Pay Per Order Service
- An easy way and cost effective to put a toe in the water with a new or e-seasonal retail relationship. No setup fees and no monthly fees. Just one flat rate per order and we do all the work.
- 850 Purchase Orders
- 856 Advance Ship Notice
- 810 Invoices
- 846 Inventory Advice
- GS1-128 / UCC-128 Shipping Labels
- 180 Return Merchandise Authorization and Notification
- 204 Motor Carrier Load Tender
- 211 Motor Carrier Bill of Lading
- 214 Transportation Carrier Shipment Status
- 753 Request for Routing Instructions
- 754 Routing Instructions
- 812 Credit / Debit Adjustment
- 816 Organizational Relations Information
- 820 Payment Order / Remittance Advice
- 832 Price / Sales Catalog (UPC Manager)
- 852 Product Activity Data
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement
- 860 Purchase Order Change
- 870 Order Status Report
- 940 Warehouse Shipping Order
- 943 Warehouse Stock Transfer Shipment Advice
- 944 Warehouse Stock Transfer Receipt Advice
- 945 Warehouse Shipping Advice
- 947 Warehouse Inventory Adjustment Advice
- 990 Response to a Load Tender
- 997 Functional Acknowledgement (FA)
- And many more!