Thank you for considering Spring Systems in your job search! We look forward to getting to know you.
Please understand that we are very selective in our hiring process. There is a two-stage interview process (one evaluation phone call, and one in-person interview with team members), with a technical evaluation after the in-person interview. Be prepared to spend some time with us if you're asked to come in and interview. Definitely have a general understanding of the concept of EDI as it pertains to business communications and transactions.
Data Entry (Technical). Role supports data manipulation, server file structure support, printing, and EDI transaction processing. Tasks involve organizing large amounts of EDI data in preparation of UCC-128 label generation and ASN (EDI 856) creation; running print jobs; entering data for shipping and invoicing transactions; generating reports and loading UPC data to catalogs. All transactions will be EDI related, however prior EDI experience is not mandatory.
- Highly proficient with Excel. This is VERY important. You must be able to use formulas to analyze large amounts of data. You will be asked to demonstrate this.
- Database/SQL or programming experience or training.
- Attention to detail. (This is VERY important)
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow detailed instructions.
- Good communication skills.
- Good problem solving techniques.
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Prepare, run, and ship client print jobs (shipping labels, packing slips and other shipping documents)
- Support client requests for transaction processing (data entry & configuration of shipping, invoicing transactions).
- Assign new UPC codes and load to online catalogs.
- Execute reports to match sent transactions with appropriate acknowledgements.
- Maintain trading partner address tables in excel and SQL database.
- Monitor and respond to email requests and alerts.
- Answer phones.
Additional Responsibilities Could Expand to Include:
- Support & maintain existing Excel & Word macros. Develop new macros as needed.
- Create new MS Access databases & reports.
- EDI trading partner setup.
- EDI data analysis and mapping.
- Previous EDI or shipping experience is a plus.
- Full-time. 9-6, Monday through Friday, including one late shift from 11-8.